A line of power and control boards for refrigeration systems with three-phase compressors up to 10 HP that provide complete cold room management. You can control the room light and the stand-by system using the buttons on the thermostat. Integrated PEGO thermo-regulator controls compressor, ventilation, defrosting and light. The unit also controls the door switch.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Functions||Full cold room management|
|User interface||Red led small (Nano series)|
|Compressor - type||Three phase|
|Compressor - thermal protection||23.0 - 28.0 A|
|Product type||Electrical panel with electronics|
|Condenser - type of fans||Single phase, Three phase|
|Condenser - Total fan power||up to 2 x 2000 W - 3PH, up to 2 x 1500 W - 1PH|
|Condenser - separated fans||Yes|
|Evaporator- fans phases||Single phase, Three phase|
|Evaporator - fans power||1500 W (1 PH), 2000 W (3 PH)|
|Defrost - type||With heaters / off-cycle|
|Defrost - heaters phases||Three phase|
|Defrost - heaters power||15000 W|
|Light - power||800 W (AC1)|
|Other characteristics||Door switch, Door heater, Compressor oil heater, RTC defrost (clock), Night mode function, Telenet Pego supervision|
• Designed to provide an immediate start-up and easy maintenance.
• Direct control of compressor, condenser fans, compressor oil element, defrost elements, evaporator fans, solenoid valve, door heater, room light and all standard-compliant electrical safeguards.
• Compact unit with self-extinguishing ABS housing panel and IP55 protection rating plus circuit breaker on front of panel.
• Integrated PEGO thermo-regulator (Expert Nano 4CK).
• System status indicated by display.
• Key operated ON/OFF.
• Cold room light ON/OFF switch with key or by means of door switch.
• Key operated manual START/STOP defrosting.
• Clock for programmed defrost (RTC).
• Configurable multifunction output, alternative to the light output.
• RS485 serial connection with Modbus-RTU or Telenet protocol.