A line of power and control panels for refrigeration systems to control only the three-phase evaporating unit where units are served by a central refrigerator or remote condenser unit and Datalogger function.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Functions||Evaporating unit management, Datalogger|
|User interface||LCD (Plus series)|
|Datalogger||Yes - 1 probe|
|Product type||Electrical panel with electronics|
|Evaporator- fans phases||Single phase|
|Evaporator - fans power||500 W|
|Defrost - type||With heaters / off-cycle|
|Defrost - heaters phases||Three phase|
|Defrost - heaters power||6000 W|
|Light - power||800 W (AC1)|
|Other characteristics||Alarm relay, Door switch, Door heater, RTC defrost (clock), Night mode function, Printer connection, Telenet Pego supervision|
• Enable for motor condenser unit, defrosting elements, evaporator fans, solenoid valve, room light and all standard-compliant electrical safeguards.
• Magnetothermic circuit breaker accessible from the front panel, which cuts the general power supply.
• Differential magnetothermic dedicated to room light accessible from the front panel (see the table).
• Easy wiring on the internal terminal block.
• Auxiliary relay with activation configurable by parameter.
• Transparent cover for access to all the protections, all with IP65 protection rating.
• Control electronics with large backlit LCD and user-friendly keypad.
• Simultaneous display on LCD of ambient temperature, evaporator temperature, calendar and system status.
• Recording of ambient temperature and relative alarms (up to 1 year).
• USB slot built into controller for data downloads.
• Software updating from USB.
• Defrosts can be carried out in real time clock mode.
• RS485 for connection to TeleNET industrial supervision network or Modbus-RTU standard protocol.
• TeleNET software to download data on personal computer (provided free of charge with product).