Control board for complete control of cold rooms with three-phase compressor up to 7,5 HP and Datalogger function.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Functions||Full cold room management, Datalogger|
|User interface||LCD (Plus series)|
|Datalogger||Yes - 1 probe|
|Compressor - type||Three phase|
|Compressor - thermal protection||13.0 - 20.0 A|
|Product type||Electrical panel with electronics|
|Condenser - type of fans||Single phase|
|Condenser - Total fan power||up to 800 W|
|Condenser - separated fans||Yes|
|Evaporator- fans phases||Single phase, Three phase|
|Evaporator - fans power||1500 W (1 PH), 2000 W (3 PH)|
|Defrost - type||With heaters / off-cycle|
|Defrost - heaters phases||Three phase|
|Defrost - heaters power||9000 W|
|Light - power||800 W (AC1)|
|Other characteristics||Pump-down / Thermostat (PD/T), Alarm relay, Door switch, Compressor oil heater, RTC defrost (clock), Night mode function, Printer connection, Telenet Pego supervision|
• Direct control of the compressor, condenser fans, compressor oil heater, defrosting heaters, evaporator fans, solenoid valve, room light and all standard-compliant electrical safeguards.
• General magnetothermic circuit breaker accessible from the front panel, which cuts the general power supply.
• Adjustable motor circuit breaker for compressor protection accessible from the front panel.
• Easy wiring on the internal terminal block.
• Selection of functioning mode for the compressor (pump-down / thermostat).
• Auxiliary relay with activation configurable by parameter.
• Transparent cover for access to magnetothermic circuit breaker, all with Ip65 protection rating.
• Control electronics with large backlit LCD and user-friendly keypad.
• Simultaneous display on LCD of ambient temperature, evaporator temperature, calendar and system status.
• Recording of ambient temperature and relative alarms (up to 1 year) with recorder independent from cold room system control.
• USB slot built into controller for data downloads.
• Software updating from USB.
• Defrosts can be carried out in real time clock mode.
• RS485 for connection to Modbus-RTU or TeleNET industrial supervision network.
• TeleNET software to download data on personal computer (provided free of charge with product).