A line of power and electronic control panels to manage the three-phase evaporating unit only with electrical defrost up to 42 kw, where devices are served by a compressor rack. Protection of the loads and the auxiliary circuit with circuit breakers.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Functions||Evaporating unit management|
|User interface||Red Led big (Base/Expert series)|
|Product type||Electrical panel with electronics|
|Evaporator- fans phases||Three phase|
|Evaporator - fans power||10000 W (4 x 2500 W)|
|Defrost - type||With heaters / off-cycle|
|Defrost - heaters phases||Three phase|
|Defrost - heaters power||42000 W|
|Light - power||800 W (AC1)|
|Other characteristics||Alarm relay, Door switch, Door heater, Telenet Pego supervision|
• Protection of the loads and the auxiliary circuit with circuit breakers.
• Enabling for condensing unit, defrosting elements, evaporator fans, solenoid valve, room light and all standard-compliant electrical safeguards.
• Compact, self-extinguishing ABS housing with IP65 protection rating and circuit breaker on front of panel.
• Control electronics with large backlit LCD and user-friendly keypad.
• LED system status indicators.
• RS485 for connection to TeleNET industrial supervision network or Modbus-RTU standard protocol.
• Free-voltage contact alarm output to activate other warning devices such as sirens or dialers.